November has arrived.
2016 is just speeding by. October was a month of mixed emotions and events for me. I had some downs and tears but some great moments and memories too (finding out the gender of baby #2 especially made October special). On the blogging front I achieved some small milestones that made me especially proud, like:
- Becoming Featured Blogger over on The Pramshed through the forTheLoveOfBLOG linky. The post that was chosen was my Is Social Media ruining our ability to Socialise?.
- Achieving my best stats since I started blogging
- Being approached to review a product, which is another first, which you can read about here
- Having a post featuring on Hooray For Moms
- Being nominated for a Liebster Award and Sunshine Blogger Award
- Hitting 1000 followers on Twitter (don’t forget to follow me)
They are relatively small achievements, but ones that have made me super proud and happy especially as I put lots of blogging effort in throughout October. Reflecting has made me aware of these achievements and given me a bit of motivation to continue on in the direction I am going. November isn’t usually a positive month of me. This time last year, we found out that our landlord was selling and we needed to be out of the house for January (which over the Christmas period wasn’t ideal as you can imagine and I cannot believe it’s been a year), it’s also the fifteenth year anniversary of my mothers death too. So you can see why I am a bit gloomy going into this eleventh month of the year. With it being the beginning of the month I thought it was perfect to set some new goals and go into November with a positive mind. Here we go:
- Hit 2000 Twitter followers
- Hit 200 followers on Instagram (this is my newest social media platform so want to be realistic)
- Reach 50 followers on Pinterest
- Beat Octobers monthly views
- Post at least three times a week
- By the end of November, have a least first week of December’s posts scheduled (eek I can’t believe it’s December next month!)
- Take part in a twitter chat at least once a week
Again, these are small goals but I would rather be realistic and have a shot at hitting them, then deflate myself if I fail to do so as they were so unreachable. So November, let’s be having you!
Do you have any achievements you are proud of from October? Do you have a particular goal you want to reach by the end of November?